Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tired of Being Sorry

I do realize this is an odd way of starting a blog but here it is... I've started and stopped many blogs and I am hoping I will be able to continue this one... I've gone through too much heartache and too many issues, I hope this will help me deal with my problems better.. Hopefully someone who reads this will understand and not reject my ramblings..

We go through defined chapters in our lives, our childhood, adolescence, college, marriage, having a child... We have expectations on how the story will go, and we seem to gravitate towards it... but it never ends up the way we want it to end.. sometimes we don’t have that happy ending that we long for... how do we loose our way? Is it due to our own dogged insistence for things to end up the way we want things to go, we loose our way? Or is this the path to our chapters, confused and misguided but we end up where we want to be?

I have no idea.. but hopefully there is salvation at the end of the tunnel..

Tired of being Sorry - Enrique Iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment