Monday, May 9, 2011

I walk around trying to understand

So says the insomniac... Its almost 2am and I still cannot sleep.. I guess lots on my mind and here I am, on the blogosphere, trying to sort out my thoughts and emotions.. Don't judge, its not like there's many people up at this time...

Anyway, things I am trying to work through :-
I am currently relocating my clothing store - I have found a place (yay!) within my budget (double yay!) but still the negotiations are not finalized and I am hoping it will work out. Until that is done, I won't be able to organize the shop, which is stressing me out. Plus, I have to buy some stocks for the new place and again, I can't do that until the discussions are complete. I am temporarily moving into another spot, but again, that place isn't very organized either.. I have to organize "We are moving" brochures, but again until this place is confirmed, I cannot start on anything - major stress!!

The cause for the delay was due to a small surgery I had, but still it feels like time is just flying by and I have no idea where the time went.

Next thing that is stressing me out - my relationship. Right now things are ok, hubby and I are seeing eye-to-eye and that's always a good thing. But as mentioned before, we went through a rough patch and we decided mutually to work things out. I don't want to rush things but I have a strange feeling he thinks things are moving too smoothly. The chorus to today's song goes

"Maybe you say you still want me
Maybe you say that you don’t
Maybe we said it was over
Baby I can’t let you go"

Romantic as it sounds, it sums up with hubby thinks. Which is sweet but it still worries me.. Not for anything, but I know I do care for him but is it love? Is it not wanting to be lonely? I have no idea...I don't want to lie to him with my emotions but I am confused.. And we've been spending a lot of time together and I don't want him to think I do not care when I want some time alone or with other friends... Ugh, bad situation to be in... I think that calls for a post on its own :)

Then my work regarding my writing is bothering me too.. I love writing but for some reason, I am stressing about it.. this is not a good sign either...

Small one's birthday is coming up - so far this hasn't stressed me out.. Thought the best thing would be start planning this after next week, maybe the dust from everything else will settle and I can concentrate on that.. The good thing is, he's a patient kid and so far things are working out ok on that front.

Like the expression goes, when it rains, it pours and stress is definitely gushing out of me.. But it feels like I am the only one stressing.. Hmmm.. maybe its time to see the psychologist again :) Well, its better a shrink than a class of vodka, don't you think?

Maybe - Enrique Iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment